When it comes to solving math problems, the majority of students in the world get easily intimidated by mathematics. According to math problem solver in the USA, students will easily solve math problems if they get acquainted with the top 5 techniques.
Solving math problems is a common issue that students often struggle with. Due to this issue, we have decided to enlist some of the most efficient math problem techniques to help students conquer any time of math problems.
1.Adding large numbers
Some students find it extremely difficult to add large numbers without a calculator. You can make the process simpler and easier by transforming the numbers into a multiple of 10.
For instance, if you are required to add 244+ 238:
- You can round up the numbers into 250 and 240
- If you add the rounded numbers, the answer will be 490.
- Find out the difference between original and rounded numbers, like 250-244=6 and 240-238=2
2.Subtracting the numbers
If you are asked to subtract a big number from 100, word math problem solvers suggest subtracting the final number from 10. Then you may subtract other numbers from 9. For instance, if you have to subtract 1000- 658:
- You should subtract 5 from 9, which will bring your answer to 4
- The second step would be again subtracting 5 from 9, which will come to the answer 4.
- The third step will involve subtracting 6 from 10, which will lead you to answer 4
Hence, your answer will be 444.
You can request to “solve my math word problems” to professional math experts who will help you with step-by-step solutions.
3.Multiplying by 9
Math word problem solvers suggest an easy method to multiply any number by 9. We will show you how it actually works:
Here is an example of 9x4
- You have to subtract 1 from the number that is being multiplied by 9
- The number 3 will become the first answer to your equation.
- Then you have to subtract the number from the number 9.
The number 6 will form the second number in answer to the equation.
Hence, it will become 9x4=36
4. Multiplying numbers with zero
It is simple to multiply numbers ending with zero. You will have to multiply the other numbers together and later add the zeros in the end.
For example, consider:
- Firstly, equation problem-solvers suggest multiplying the number 3 and 2
- Then add the four zeros after the first answer 6
However, if you still find the math problems complicated, you may consider seeking math homework help. They can also offer you CPM homework help if you are struggling with CPM homework problems.
These top math solving techniques will help you solve math word problems easily. Solving math problems will never trouble you anymore in the future.